Verdicts and Settled Cases
- Child abuse: $5,000,000.00
- Wrongful death. Fall at work: $5,000,000.00
- Wrongful death. Burns: $4,350,000.00
- Wrongful death. Trucking accident: $4,350,000.00
- Burns. Natural gas: $4,000,000.00
- Wrongful death. Burns apartment fire: $3,500,000.00
- Wrongful death. Burns: $2,800,00.00
- Wrongful death. Automobile accident: $2,525,034.00
- Burns. Natural gas: $2,560,000.00
- Wrongful death. Trucking accident: $2,000,000.00
- Wrongful death. Crushed by a hammermill: $1,980,000.00
- Wrongful death. Fell onto conveyer belt and was crushed: $1,850,000.00
- Wrongful death. Burns on the job: $1,750,000.00
- Wrongful death. Trench cave in: $1,500,000.00
- Wrongful death. Truck train accident: $1,460,000.00
- Personal injury, rape and beating: $1,300,000.00
- Wrongful death. Fell 13 stories from scaffold: $1,030,000.00
- Wrongful death. Truck accident: $1,000,000.00
- Wrongful death. Truck accident: $980,000.00
What is My Case Worth?
Free Initial Consultations
The results shared on this page are past results achieved by the dedication and hard work of the experienced personal injury attorneys at Law Office of Carmen S. Mitchell, LLP. The only way to get an idea of whether or not your case has merit and the potential value of the case is to work with a qualified attorney. We want you to feel comfortable with the process, our law firm, and the people who will be handling your injury claim. That is why we offer a free, no-obligation consultation for you to learn more about how Texas law affects your situation, and your options for pursuing compensation.
For a free initial consultation with an experienced injury lawyer, call 214-651-8218 or contact us through through our form.